15+ Genius Solutions To Your Most Common Everyday Problems
Everyone has gone through the extreme pain of accidentally stepping on a piece of LEGO, or that unimaginable anxiety of not finding television's remote control when it is about to start the soccer game they are so looking forward to. The people listed below have found a way to solve this kind of situations in the most ingenious way possible, experimenting and finding the right tool in the least expected place, even inventing the best dinner in the universe as you will see at the end of this list.
26. This little boy's cousin was being harassed at school because of the size of his ears, so he decided to solve his problem effectively.
My little cousin was being bullied for his big ass ears so I fixed them for him now he’ll never be bullied again 💕❤️❤️❤️ pic.twitter.com/MGFphfjmLP— CakePapi (@Cake_Papi) April 29, 2019
25. When you have a pet turtle, you should find a way to keep up with it and avoid getting it lost or maybe hurting itself.
24. A very creative way to motivate yourself to study by extorting your stomach to make you fulfill the necessary goals.
23. If you believe in your children and their talents, the best thing you can do is to motivate them from a very young age so that they reach very high.
Your kids are going to do things they shouldn’t. It helps if you married someone with a sense of humour. pic.twitter.com/VVTstejBJO— Eric Massicotte (@DrMassicotte) November 14, 2017
22. This guy could not stop playing, so he used the FaceTime app to watch his TV screen while he bathed.
21. In those situations in which you face a tough decision, the best thing you can do is to choose the 3rd option.
20. This boy decided to organize and mark his brownies properly to know precisely where on the tray they were baked.
19. The creativity and ingenuity of this man cannot be ignored. Using the toilet seat to place his plate allows him to watch his favorite shows and have a delightful lunch.
My dad uses a toilet seat to put his plate on while he watches tv pic.twitter.com/OEAZyqfTvr— _theblessedone (@_the_blessedone) January 29, 2017
18. If you have no choice but to stay overnight at the airport, the best thing you can do is to be prepared to camp in their corridors.
17. This boy's roommate does not have an iron, so he developed an efficient method of ironing his clothes before leaving to work.
16. When you are a really tall person, you should develop a way to avoid those annoying questions you are asked about your height at all times.
15. This person got tired of his children losing the remotes of his house, so he decided to unite them all through this revolutionary invention.
14. This special vest is designed to protect this cute little dog from the attacks of any unscrupulous creature like a coyote or something like that.
There’s a coyote outside. You know what that means: coyote vest time! pic.twitter.com/Pj164giawL— Amina Akhtar (@Drrramina) December 3, 2018
13. If you hate washing dishes like almost everyone in this world, you will recognize the creativity of this boy who always reuses his containers.
mom said wash your dish I said what dish????🤔🤔🤔🤔 pic.twitter.com/4sckAod2JS— drip van winkle (@_bretp) June 30, 2016
12. Although this boy is probably not responsible for that invention, it is perhaps one of the initial prototypes of selfie-sticks.
11. This boy's father went to Las Vegas for five days and thought that placing a security camera could prevent the huge party he would organize with his friends.
My dad went to Vegas for 5 days and put a camera in the house but that aint stoping me 🤷🏽♂️💡 pic.twitter.com/Tkek3eDYRq— ALPHA (@KevinMieles11) June 8, 2017
10. This group of guys knows how to have a good time while protecting themselves from the sun and any illness caused by exposing to too much sun.
9. When you do not have the utensils to eat your dinner, you need to make the necessary decisions to avoid spending the night without being able to eat.
i don't have any spooks or forks so i broke off a piece of a hanger so i could eat pic.twitter.com/5wh5SVfpxX— sami (@samiwert) May 11, 2017
8. If you do not have money to replace the screen of your cell phone, you should look for ways to get the most out of the situations that life presents to you.
How to make the best out of a bad situation pic.twitter.com/IIp8Ls5bZr— Stumbler Videos (@StumblerVideos) March 31, 2014
7. This guy's mom always complains about the smell of her younger brother's room, so he developed a way to "spread a better smell" in his home.
6. Sometimes, the simplest solution can help you achieve your goals. If you want to take a nap in the pool, why not buy a snorkel?
My dad bought a snorkel for the sole purpose of taking naps in the pool pic.twitter.com/OhVJNVbfvS— Skyler Nitschke (@skyler_nitschke) June 24, 2017
5. A very interesting way to avoid the excruciating pain we feel when stepping on a piece of LEGO while walking in the dark at the house.
Next time I step on Lego, I will simply get taller. I'm a bloody genius. pic.twitter.com/0gEoX4wVtw— Nick Harvey (@mrnickharvey) November 19, 2014
4. If you have many empty toilet paper rolls, you can give them a creative use while solving the problem of tangled cables.
3. When you do not have electricity, but you need to light an area for some time, you can use a bottle full of water and the flashlight of your cell phone.
2. The author of this revolutionary dish discovered the most wonderful dinner that can exist in the world when a sandwich is not enough to satisfy you.
1. If you need to create a seasoning station for that meeting that you have planned with your friends, there is no better option than doing it in a cupcakes' tray.
The most straightforward solutions can lead you to discover that life is much simpler when you face problems with some creativity and inventiveness. How do you solve your everyday problems? Feel free to share any of your inventions with us in the comments section! Do not forget to share this article with those who need some creativity in their lives.