17 Genius Hacks That Will Take Your Life to a Whole New Level
People love to recycle and reuse the materials they have at their disposal as much as possible to create and develop useful new ideas for their lives. Giving a new life to an object that you thought was lost is always great happiness, and through this small list, you can learn new ways to reuse or improve your home using some small objects that you thought lost and useless.
17. Using rubber bands to keep clothes from falling off hangers is a straightforward and useful trick. The idea is that the rubber bands prevent your clothes from slipping and falling to the ground.
16. That fine strainer that you no longer use can quickly become a beautiful basket of flowers. You just have to paint it, cover it with a garden-cloth and fill it with colors.
15. Hairpins have the powers to disappear at any time, so creating this beautiful package of hairpins will allow you to keep them in a safe place without getting lost.
14. Organize your jeans with shower hooks so that they occupy much less space in your closet and you can access them easily. Also, this prevents wrinkles.
13. Mason jars can be used to give a unique style to your garden and create natural and useful decorations for your home. You can plant fresh herbs for your kitchen!
12. That old glasses case can be quickly converted into a compact and accessible sewing kit that will help you repair any torn or frayed garments in seconds.
11. You can turn the mason jars that you have disused into beautiful lanterns that illuminate your garden magically and call the attention of your neighbors.
10. If you have to perform some task that can generate dust in excess, you can use a folded post-it to collect it and avoid making a mess on the floor.
9. Those old shirts that you no longer use can be turned into a modern cushion that gives a new air to the spaces of your home, and they add some style to your sofa.
8. Chalk has the power of absorbing moisture, so you can use a couple of pieces wrapped in gauze and place it between your cutlery to avoid tarnish.
7. You can remove the glass from a portrait frame and using some wire threaded from one end to another turn it into an elegant and stylish earring holder.
6. Your damaged or chipped vinyl records can be converted into unique and different kitchen accessories. They can serve as a fruit bowl, or to hold any kind of food.
5. If you decide to give a new life to your doors, you can use aluminum foil to protect the doorknobs and avoid any paint spill that could damage your work.
4. A handy option is to use any plastic wrap or torn plastic bag to wrap your knees and avoid ruining your favorite jeans when you work in the garden.
3. Apply olive oil spray generously to the plastic or metal shovel that you are going to use to shovel the snow off your home and avoid the accumulations of snow or ice in it.
2. You can use a glue gun to make a cover for your Smartphone by protecting it with a plastic bag and covering it completely.
1. When you want to remove the SIM card or a memory card without a special tool, you can use a double-clip by placing it in the opening of the lid and doing some pressure.
All these tricks are made to reuse objects that you already have in your home or allow you to give them a new use or an original purpose to improve them or give them a little more style to suit your home. Which one would you like to do next weekend in your home? Do not forget to tell us what new changes you have made in your home with these tricks and share this information with your friends.