15+ Photos To Convince You That Chivalry Still Exists
Men who are ready to do courteous and romantic things for women do still exist. Luckily, they don’t have to engage in duels anymore, but there are some who'll wake early in the morning to make breakfast for their wives or those who just help a total stranger who got herself into an awkward situation. Most people say that chivalry is long gone, however, we've managed to discover men that can make any lady feel like a queen when they are around.
25. When you go all the way as a doctor and don Batman's costume to become a superhero... How sweet!
24. Now, don't you wish your professor was as cool as this? We hope the baby will grow to become a mathematician...haha
Student came to class today with his child due to no babysitter or anybody to watch her while he was in class.— TheOriginal™ (@Original_Vaughn) March 1, 2019
My professor NATHAN ALEXANDER said “I’ll hold her so you can take good notes!” #HBCU #morehouse #Respect pic.twitter.com/oogIqetseS
23. “The people across the aisle didn’t know each other. She was flying for the first time and was terrified. He talked her through it and held her hand. Just people being people.”
22. A train driver helping a female passenger not to bare more than intended.
21. Shielding his lady while preventing a sunburn! A very sweet moment indeed.
I’m out having dinner and this woman outside was being blinded by the sunset so her date propped a menu behind his head, on the collar of his shirt, to block the sun from her eyes and I AM SOBBING 😭 pic.twitter.com/Pj4nuSTLtQ— eco sister (@hiitaylorblake) April 17, 2019
20. Certainly, a perfect substitute for the usual coffee with croissants.
вчера вместо привычного кофе с круассанами в постель мужик встал раньше меня и через пять минут после этого я услышала "малыш, к нам прибегал кролик, иди скорее сюда!" встала с постели и увидела целую дорогу пасхальных шоколадных яиц, ведущую из комнаты к грядке с тюльпанами)))) pic.twitter.com/AyKanCQyGy— мадам гуппи (@lkzntsv) April 22, 2019
19. That feeling when your husband is your makeup artist...hmm!
My mom bought individual eyelash extensions and the glue for them and now my dad has been sitting there gluing each eyelash on my mom and listening to her music for over an hour. If that ain’t love then idk what is. pic.twitter.com/rMO7V5uNLd— Analissa (@AnalissaVela) January 31, 2018
18. Keanu Reeves gives a fan a second chance to get a selfie. Super John Wick!
17. A single dad whose daughters paint his fingernails.
16. Donating your almost 2 decades worth of hair growth to the little princess trust. Bravo!
15. An amazing memory to keep about the engagement is to pop the question with a ring from a self-made box.
14. At that moment she must have felt like she was walking down the aisle anew!
13. When you've got an electrician poet as your man, expect a poetically electrified proposal...haha.
12. When your love becomes your pillow... how cozy is that?
When I was in the hospital I was sobbing at this couple he eventually let his wife use him as a pillow while she waited 😭💕 pic.twitter.com/qt40TwH62D— gyp🌿 (@taylorrlytle) April 18, 2019
11. A boyfriend turned the kitchen into a mini-restaurant for the 18 month anniversary of their relationship. That's not all, he had Italian music to go along with the occasion. Romantic!
Instead of going out, my boyfriend cooked for me and made a mini restaurant in his kitchen at 1 7 for our 18 months. Most romantic thing I’ve ever experienced 🥺 he even had italian music and a virtual view on the tv 😭😭😭 pic.twitter.com/JUXIgyCNAg— elysia (@bigsleeppariah) May 5, 2019
10. There are still some really humane guys out there rendering kind act that'll melt your heart. And when you find such, you'll go to any length to express appreciation...like this sloth!
9. You know a caring father when you see one. The baby no doubt feels comfortable.
8. This is a glorious beginning to any day. That's why we love winter!
7. When your husband surprises you with his creativity...Romantic surprise!
6. When your husband makes you a heart-shaped funnel cake.
5. When we're going through a rocky time, flowers always help bring a smile on our faces.
4. "He has helped me shower, dressed me, tucks me into bed, cuddles me on bad days while I cry my eyes out and now he does my hair (he even learned to braid it)"... WOW!
3. She's indeed your queen... We can see for ourselves. Lol
2. When your husband knows that you've missed Hot Puffcorn with a fiery passion and he enters into a store, sees the stand of Hot Popcorn and buys every single bag. Sweet! Isn't it?
1. Imagine going to a bakery at 6:30 AM to get fresh croissants for Mother’s Day breakfast. Thinking you were going to be first and alone, only to meet this. Poor husband!
It is heartwarming to see men exhibiting loving, romantic gestures especially at an era when dating apps and hookup culture has rendered chivalry obsolete. Isn't chivalrous acts, something that should be displayed by all persons? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section and don't forget to share this article with your friends.